The Stewart family have been farming in Falside for over 50 years so when they decided to venture into manufacturing cheese and then subsequently open up a deli and coffee shop, TJ Ross were delighted to be asked to provide shopfitting service for the interior. We hope you agree that the warm country kitchen style interior we designed befits the quality of the cheese and home baking on offer in the 'Butterpat' Coffee shop.
- TJ Ross were initially employed via Main Contractor who made the original counter during the initial construction process.
- After moving to premises the client directly commissioned a new bench with beech seat and top, (in painted lining) plus a bespoke shaped counter infill’s and a large dresser.
- A year later and with the business growing rapidly, the client needed a revised and extended counter layout with a back sales display area for wines and other gifts and a glass fronted section to the front counter along with a counter flap.
- T J Ross’s designer came up with a couple of designs which were modified until we finalised the client’s preferred design.
- T J Ross then built and installed a new sales counter and back display area with blackboard backing for updated sales info. We also designed and made pamphlet displays, bespoke signage and handrails.